24 May 2019
The 2019 Bursary Program is now open for applications. A total of $13,500 is available in separate $1500 bursary. See below for details.
- Applications are open to any CMEA member or a dependent of a current or deceased CMEA member.
- The applicant must have completed or be in his or her final year of secondary schooling and preparing to attend or continuing a program at a certified post-secondary educational institution such as an institute of higher learning (University, Trades School, Teachers' College, Technical College, Nursing School).
- The program consists of six (6) individual educational bursaries of $1,500, to be awarded annually, for the year of study starting in September, to six (6) applicants meeting the selection criteria (academic achievement, extracurricular achievement and needs). Also, three (3) bursaries valued at $1,500 each will be available for application by CME Reserve Force members.
- The application form must be received by 15 September 2019. Please note, that incomplete applications, or applications missing any required documents, will not be considered by the Selection Board.
- See CMEA Bursary Program for all necessary policies and forms.