1. Applications are open to CMEA member or a dependent of a current or deceased CMEA member.
2. Applicant must have completed or be in his or her final year of secondary schooling and preparing to attend or continuing a program at a certified post-secondary educational institution such as an institute of higher learning (University, Trades School, Teachers' College, Technical College, Nursing School).
3. The program consists of nine individual educational bursaries of $1,500 to be awarded annually for the year of study starting in September to nine applicants based on the eligibility and selection criteria detailed in this directive.
4. The application form must be received by 15 September 2020. Please note, that incomplete applications, or applications missing any required documents, will not be considered by the Selection Board.
5. See attached the policy and the application form governing the CMEA Bursary Program. http://www.cmea-agmc.ca/cmea-bursary-program