Sunday, April 2, 2017 to Thursday, April 6, 2017
You are cordially invited to participate to the Ontario/Quebec Region Beaver Cup at CFB Trenton from 2-6 April 2017.
To get the joining instructions, please contact 2Lt Savannah LeBlanc at 613-392-2811 ext 2381.
- Registration fee will cover ice, refs, T shirt, and miscellaneous costs. Cost of travel, food, TD, and accommodations are up to individual bases;
- Payment Method: Will be paid to NPF under account Beaver Cup 2017, full payment only NLT 15 March 2017;
- Proceeds from tournament will be used to support Wounded Warrior;
- Accommodations at the Cadet Camp are available upon request. Cadet Camp bookings need to be in NLT 1200 hrs 17 March 2017, contact 2Lt LeBlanc;
- Food at the Galley may not be available due to another event on base which will take priority, please account for this (MTF);
- All rosters must be composed of DND employees (civ/mil); DCC is permitted to play;
- Co-ed tournament, not mandatory to have a mixed team;
- 16 players per team max, inc. goalie(s);
- Players will require full gear including full face mask, CSA approved neck guards and helmets;
- Joining instructions and schedule to follow;
- Meet and Greet/Captains meeting will be held Sunday 2 April 2017 at 1800 hrs in the Astra Lounge (mandatory attendance, inform us NLT 22 March for special circumstances;
- If interested, but you do not have enough for your own team please send your name in by 1200 hrs 13 March 2017 and if there is room on another team we will try to accommodate.
OPI 2Lt LeBlanc
2IC: WO Gardiner