Thursday, March 30, 2017 to Sunday, April 2, 2017
- The Real Property Operations Det. Kingston will host this Engineer Branch Event at the Garrison Golf and Curling Club from 30 March to 2 April 2017. The goal of this year’s event is to raise funds for the United Way Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington which supports a local network of social services and health agencies.
- The Pigspiel is an Open Bonspiel (any mix of gender) with teams being guaranteed a minimum of 3 games. The following can participate:
- All serving or retired Military Engineers;
- All serving or retired civilian personnel who have worked with the Military Engineers;
- All serving DCC personnel who are working with Military Engineers;
- All serving or retired military members who have been posted to an Engineer Regiment or section, and; e. Any relatives of the above including partners.
- The bonspiel will be limited to the first 32 paid teams with an Engineer component until the 9th of March 2017. After the 9th, it will be first come first served basis with registration closing on the 16th of March 2017.
All necessary information and documents are attached for download.
Cpl. Jeff Barraclough
Real Properties Operations Unit
P.O. Box 17000, Station Forces
(613) 541-5010 ext 5260
Kingston, ON K7K 7B4Canada