09 May 2023
CMEA Bursary 2023: Grand Total of $18,000 (nine individual bursaries of $2.000)
- Applications are open to CMEA members and dependents of current or deceased CMEA members.
- Applicants must have completed or be in their final year of secondary schooling and preparing to attend or continuing a program at a certified post-secondary educational institution.
- The bursary program consists of nine individual educational bursaries of $2,000 to be awarded annually for the year of study starting in September to nine applicants based on the eligibility and selection criteria detailed in this directive.
- The nine bursaries for 2023 will honour the following distinguished Engineers representing a range of historical eras:
|ERA||PERSON HONOURED IN 2023|
|Pre-WWI||Sapper John Linn|
|WWI||Corporal Joseph Benjamin Keeper|
|Lieutenant John Westacott|
|WWII||Lieutenant Peter Carr-Harris|
|Lieutenant Russell Kennedy|
|Cold War||Lieutenant Charles David Carter|
|Post-Cold War||Captain Deane Gorsline|
|Sergeant Gregory Kruse|
|Sapper Brian Collier|
- Applications must be received by 31 August 2023. Please note, that incomplete applications, or applications missing any required documents, will not be considered by the Selection Board.
- See attached the policy and the application form governing the CMEA Bursary Program or visit the CMEA website: https://cmea-agmc.ca/cmea-bursary-program