What do you want to be when you grow up?
A message from the ADM(IE)
ADM(IE) changed a lot since 2012. Since 1 April, 2014, ADM(IE) has reduced the number of L1 organizations managing DND’s real property portfolio from nine to three. Inevitably, there were a few growing pains, but there was a lot more learning, and we will take those lessons with us when we leave home and launch ourselves into full-fledged “adulthood” by centralizing all DND real property assets under one roof — ADM(IE)’s roof — on 1 Apr., 2016.
Our priority is, and will be, to efficiently manage and build an integrated portfolio of real property assets and to provide excellent service to support Canada’s armed forces in an environmentally sustainable way. We have been working hard to build business processes and the HR capacity that will enable us to meet this challenge, and we will continue to do so as we move toward Full Operational Capability on 1 Apr., 2016, and beyond.
In this Issue:
- What do you want to be when von grow up? A message from the ADM(IE)
- Transformation at work at CFB Halifax
- Editor's note CFB Halifax's LEED-Gold TEME building: on time and millions under budget
- Things I've learned
- Digging up history at CFB Halifax
- Just sold! Moncton Garrison Building 66
- Become a blogging beast
- Ask us anything
- Radiation safety awareness course a big success
- Phoenix: your pay system